60657

I think I have a crush on my blog. Thank goodness Acquity Group's onboarding process included training on html since I have forgotten everything from this semester past. I've been working these past few weeks trying to tailor the template I downloaded to reflect me, myself, and I.

I now sit in the AG office- 22nd floor of Olgivie Transportation Center. Got to love the location since I'm such a foody and we sit atop a huge food court. However that's not what had me hooked. On my first visit into the office, I had a serene Devil Wears Prada moment. Not only did I have to use a badge to access the elevator lobby, but upon the opening of the elevator doors I was ushered through glass doors to an aped lobby from the movie set. Thank goodness the experience was sans Anna Wintour...I mean Miranda Priestly.

These were not the two reasons I took this job even though they rank highly on the list. But speaking on the subject I am so glad I did. My transition to Chicago has been seamless. I have a crazy energetic roommate you keeps me running for my sanity- love you Nick. Thanks to him, in the past two weeks I have come to be the sole caretaker (I know the fish is joint custody...but you have no case) of Frankie Muniz the beta and Flami the inflatable pink flamingo I found in my shower. But more on this topic later.

The workday is over and I am starving! Something about not moving fr 8 hours in a room set at a temperature of 55 makes me ravenous when the work bell tolls. I will return soon!